Easy to apply, transfer and remove without any glue.
How to use tattoo stickers
Step 1: Thoroughly clean and dry the skin.
Step 2: Cut off your favorite tattoo and remove the transparent film.
Step 3: Place the tattoo face down on the skin.
Step 4: Wipe with a damp cloth or sponge and completely wet the tattoo.
Step 5: Gently tear the corner of the tattoo to check for transfer, if not, press again and get wet again.
Step 6: If you carefully transfer, the tattoo can last for a few days.
How to remove tattoo stickers
Rub with cold cream or baby oil.
Alcohol will remove the tattoo immediately.
- Safe and easy to use: non-toxic, safe; easy to apply and remove
- Good quality: temporary tattoos will last at least 5 days
- Waterproof: Those metal temporary tattoos are waterproof, so you can wear them on the beach or pool party in the summer.
- s ladies tattoo sleeve decor hand exercise balls for arthritis plates viking tattoo books stone wall art swallows temp tattoos mermaid hanging baskets artificial flowers li artificial greenery egyptian the magical art of tidying white artificial petals fun the art of discarding r tattoo toolbox artists storage plaque canada flag temporary tattoo wall art for garden tower blue flower tattoo art storage box graffiti tattoo canvas wall art nail art stamping large art paper lilie
- t of discarding nagisa tatsumi glowing large black art book the lost art of true beauty low tack masking tape for artists deer plant artificial 24mm insect bug tattoos artery nugget art and craft for boys battlefield art of happiness artificial silk foliage bathroom plants artificial artificial roses for cakes green wall art diamond disposable tattooing artist paint brushes a nail art decorations artificial eucalyptus stems cordless tattoo garden art pressfield the art of cou